Beginning in 2009, to be listed on the axiological service provider page, Distributors and Consultants must fulfill the following conditions.
- You must be due-paying members of the Robert S. Hartman Institute
- You must pay an annual listing fee or $250.00 to the Institute
- You must file a signed copy of our Code of Ethics with the Institute’s Treasurer.
- Membership dues and the annual listing fee must be paid in January in each year.
- Any Service Provider who has not signed the Code of Ethics at least once and paid dues by March 1 each year will be removed from this page on March 2 of each year. They may be reinstated when they sign and/or pay up.
- All address and contact information changes and corrections should be sent to email@example.com
We distinguish Distributors in the following way:
- They train other Consultants
- They support their affiliated Consultants
- They publish or develop proprietary scoring, interpretations, and outputs for the Hartman Value Profile or its Parallel Forms or Derivatives
*Note: The Hartman Institute itself does not interpret the Hartman Value Profile or endorse any interpretations of it provided by Consultants and Distributors. The Institute also does not approve or endorse any alternative, parallel form, or derivative thereof. All Applied Axiologists assume full responsibility for all interpretations and other materials that they provide to their clients. Service Providers should never promote their own products, instruments, interpretations, and systems as officially endorsed by the Hartman Institute or as coming directly from Robert S. Hartman himself. The Hartman Institute Logo should never be used by anyone other than the Hartman Institute.